The Travel Media Association of Canada (TMAC) is looking for a talented part-time Social Media Co-ordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our not-for-profit. Working remotely, your role is to implement social engagement strategies and deploy them through our social media accounts under the guidance of the Social Media Committee and will be reporting into the Executive Director.
About the Position
As a part-time Social Media Coordinator (5 hours per month), you will share member developed content and suggest creative ways to engage with our membership and promote our brand to non-members through our Facebook page, Facebook group, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
• Execute the social media strategy created by Social Media Committee and deploy engaging text, image and video content produced by our members
• Write copy when sharing member content across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
• Facilitate online conversations when required
• Report on and analyze results for strategy improvement on a monthly basis
• Keep up to date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
• Proven work experience overseeing social media accounts
• Expertise in multiple social media platforms
• Ability to write and deliver creative content
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
• Excellent communication skills
• Multitasking and analytical skills
$18-$25/hour depending on experience.
Minimum Monthly Expectation
5 hours, to be billed monthly
Please send your resume to Yashy Murphy, TMAC National Board Member and Co-Chair, Social Media Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 22, 2019.