The 2018 Awards Committee has spent a great deal of time reviewing award categories, recruiting new judges and refining the awards guidelines for the 2018 Award Competition. And we want you to be part of it right from the start.
We are launching our 2018 Awards Competition imminently and wanted to provide you the opportunity to maximize your sponsorship dollars by getting involved now.
This year, a panel of six judges will vet more than 350 entries from TMAC members in nine written word categories and four visual categories. First, Second, Third prizes as well as one Honorable Mention will be awarded.
To sponsor a 2018 TMAC Award, the cost will be $3,000. (Multi-year sponsorships are also available at a reduced rate.) This sponsorship notification will go out to the entire membership in two weeks, so please act soon.
• Awards Committee
• Judges – Judging Panel
• Categories & Criteria - Categories
• Award Winners Receive: First – $750 + Certificate; Second – $300 + Certificate; Third – $200 + Certificate; and Honourable Mention – Certificate*
* Some conditions apply
This year's Awards Event, emceed by our very own Jim Kemshead will take place at THE MACHINE SHOP – Sault Ste. Marie's Arts, Music and Events Venue. The Awards Ceremony will be followed by our Closing Dinner, hosted by Tourism Sault Ste. Marie
The TMAC Awards recognize the very best our association produces in two categories: written word and visual. It also offers terrific visibility and recognition for sponsors by putting our organization’s name front and centre during the TMAC's most important event of the year.
Be centre stage to present an award in the category that you feel most resonates with your destination and/or brand.
• Opportunity to Present Award for Your Sponsored Category
• Special Logo Placement on Award Sponsorship Signage Throughout Conference and On Stage During Event
• Logo Placement on Winners' Certificates
• Screening of Up to One Minute Video During Breakfast for Three Days
• VIP Seating at Awards Ceremony On Request
• Opportunity to Provide Takeaway Displayed at Registration or at Tables During Awards Ceremony*
* Some conditions apply
• Logo Placement on all Award and Conference Communications Prior to Event
• Banner Ad on Website "Proud TMAC 2018 Award Sponsor"
• Logo Recognition on TMAC Awards Sponsorship Page
• Logo Recognition on Awards Archives Pages
• Partner with Canada’s foremost authority on all things travel
• Increase your brand awareness with key travel influencers
• Position your products and/or services to key travel industry partners
• Foster long-term relationships with travel professionals
• Receive first right of refusal on future sponsorship at same level
BEST FAMILY/PARTNER FEATURE
BEST CULTURAL/HISTORICAL FEATURE
BEST OUTDOORS, WILDLIFE OR ENVIRONMENTAL/RESPONSIBLE TOURISM FEATURE
If you are interested in sponsoring a TMAC 2018 Award, please contact Elizabeth Kerr at email@example.com.
Tracy Ford, Chair
Jenn Smith Nelson