2024 TMAC Conference and Media Marketplace
June 12-16, 2024
St. John's, Newfoundland & Labrador
For our 30th Anniversary of TMAC, we're welcoming the largest gathering of members to date, registration will be limited to approximately 100 Canadian Travel Media and 130 Tourism Industry Media Managers.
WATCH FOR DETAILS HERE
BEFORE YOU REGISTER ...
LOGIN to TMAC's website.
You must be logged in, your personal profile information will be auto populated and record your selections/registration payment.
READ all the Conference information so you are able to make informed choices. Hover over the CONFERENCE tab on this page in the Menu Bar, the drop down menu will appear, offering you links to all the information you need - including an FAQ section we'll keep adding to!
READY TO REGISTER?
1. BEGIN your REGISTRATION by clicking the word 'REGISTER' in the red box on this page on the right - look to the RED BOX.
You are NOT registered until you complete this step.
2. Once you have registered - proceed to MEAL RESTRICTIONS: SUBMIT THIS FORM to update your preferences/considerations. (We will work to accommodate all considerations as best possible, based on the information provided by all 200 delegates).
3. MEDIA, you will then proceed to PRE-TOUR REGISTRATION: SUBMIT THIS FORM if you plan to attend a Pre-Tour hosted by Sudbury Tourism.
4. ALL DELEGATES please proceed to LOCAL TOURS/EVENING SESSIONS: SUBMIT THIS FORM to confirm your selections.
Note: PD Sessions will be announced in March, you need not make selections in advance of the conference this year.
5. Once you are registered for the conference, proceed to ACCOMMODATIONS. Our host property is Holiday Inn Sudbury where we have taken over the property June 14 - 18. When reserving, click the MEDIA or INDUSTRY link provided on the accommodations page to reserve within our Room Block. Please note, room rates are the same for all delegates, and are individual pay.
6. For all other details, as noted above, scroll through the 'drop down' menu under CONFERENCE!
FOR YOUR REFERENCE, WHILE 2024 is subject to change 2023 CONFERENCE REGISTRATION RATES:
Registration fees INCLUDE Pre-Conference Media Tours, 4-day conference program of events, lunch and dinner daily, onsite transportation & more.
Registration fees EXCLUDE: Overnight accommodations June 14 - 18, transportation to/from Sudbury, incidentals.
- Media Members: $200 plus tax
- Industry Members: $1270 plus tax
- Industry with Secondary Members (2 ppl/1 set of up to 24 appointments): $2000 plus tax