Today, more than 50 TMAC members give their time and talents to ensure your membership in TMAC provides you good value, great networking, lasting contacts and a true sense of community. Even if you only have an hour a month to spare, why not join a Committee , the National Board of Directors or a Chapter Committee, and experience what being a TMAC volunteer can give back to you?
- heightened visibility in TMAC and in the travel industry in general
- a fast track to meeting new people and building new contacts from across the country
- the opportunity to develop new skills
- participation in building a stronger TMAC
- contribution to the future vision of TMAC
- satisfaction of giving back
- Media Members earn points towards re-qualification
- Membership discounts include, but not limited to, 100% membership fees waived for board of directors, committee and chapter chairs. 50% membership fees are waived for national committee members.
(subject to change)
Click here for a brief description of the Committees that help drive TMAC to be the pre-eminent Canadian association that it is. We encourage you to peruse the roles of each one and see where you might be a good fit.
Our NATIONAL Committees include the following, each starting their work in September as a committee for the year:
- Conference (committee consists of Board Member as Chair and Vice Chair, and chairs of PD, Communications, Sponsorship and Awards)
- Industry & Media Membership
- Professional Development
TMAC National Board of Directors are elected annually.
TMAC Chapters offer a number of opportunities to get involved in your region, consider a role on a committee or on the Board.