UPDATE March 21/22:
PLEASE NOTE OUR 2022 CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT.
We have begun a waitlist for both Media and Industry, please email email@example.com if you would like to be placed on the waitlist.
WE ARE GOING PLACES, we're going to Nova Scotia, June 22 - 26, 2022
Early Bird Registration closes April 22.
Conference Registration closes May 6.
Annually we, as the Travel Media Association of Canada, gather as leaders in travel media and the travel industry in a destination to host our annual conference. It's a gathering to network, share insights and ideas, collaborate and create, and host our Media Marketplace!
In 2022 we're getting back together in person - and we can't wait to see you. Hosted in Nova Scotia, our conference will adhere to Nova Scotia Public Health COVID-19 Guidelines affecting event hosting and our host hotel. As delegates, you will be required to adhere to national and where applicable international guidelines. With one of the highest rates of vaccination, Nova Scotia continues to be a leader in community safety and protocol compliance. Please note that TMAC is monitoring the ongoing and evolving situation, anticipating that our conference will be hosted with tremendous success, in person!
Your TMAC Conference Committee, Co-Chaired by Guy Theriault (Parks Canada) and Pam Wamback (Tourism Nova Scotia), have plans well underway for a dynamic, exciting and engaging IN PERSON conference in our Yarmouth, Nova Scotia. Our Host Partner, Yarmouth and Acadian Shores, led by TMAC Member Neil MacKenzie and their partnership within Southwest Nova Scotia, look forward to introducing you to their unique destination within Canada.
You can see the full schedule here, but when you register for the conference, the following is included:
- A program of both Pre-Tours and Post-Tours for MEDIA within the Southwest Nova Scotia destination, curated by our hosts, for Media Members. While there may be opportunity to secure seats within each the pre and post tours, this will be subject to availability as seating in each of the 8 tours is limited. Be suer to offer your 1st, 2nd and 3rd preferences!
- Media Marketplace featuring up to 24 individual appointments with qualified media and industry representatives!
NOTE: Media Marketplace will not OPEN until May when registration has closed.
- All meals. Breakfast is included with your overnight stay. Lunch daily and dinner events sponsored by our local hosts
(includes Welcome Reception, Opening Night, Dine Around, and Gala Awards & Dinner Night ... plus wellness breaks).
- Local Tour Afternoon Experience
- Networking social events, including TMAC House and TMAC After Hours
- Professional Development Sessions & Special Guest/Keynote Speakers
- 2021 Awards Presentation
- Chapter AGMs
- 2023 Future Host Luncheon with Sudbury, Ontario!
- Ground transportation between Halifax International Airport and Yarmouth, Nova Scotia (subject to availability) is being investigated, more details to come closer to June.
- Accommodations during the conference June 22-26, but we are pleased to offer TMAC Host Hotel Group Room Rates
- Transportation to/from Conference, Media may apply for Travel Grant
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS: Helpful Tips BEFORE you Register:
Our Conference is accessible to members only. You must be a renewed member to access registration information, (renew here: Media | Industry) or become a TMAC Member to take advantage of this Conference opportunity - along with all our member benefits!
Before you register, be sure to review and familiarize yourself with all the tours, experiences, and the PD sessions. You will be asked to make selections, enabling you to customize your own TMAC Conference experience based on your interests - take the time in advance to review the details, it'll save you time! Information about ALL aspects of the conference is now available to you, simply look under the 'CONFERENCE' tab here on our website menu (top right). You'll find an extensive list of details and information to help you plan your attendance.
1. Click the CONFERENCE tab in the menu, you're already here, this is your Conference Homepage!
2. Once you have read/reviewed the details, look for the BIG RED REGISTRATION BOX on this page, it's up there on the top right-hand side. When ready, click REGISTER.
3. When you 'register' you can pay by credit card/e-transfer/cheque - select your preference, an invoice and/or receipt will be emailed to you.
4. Once registered, you'll be directed back to the Conference Homepage, proceed through each of the steps to make your conference experience selections. You can visit this page anytime, and make changes until registration closes.
Media: Be sure to select your PRE and/or POST Press Trips/Media Tours preferences, you'll be asked for your 1st, 2nd & 3rd preferences!
Industry & Media: Be sure to select your preferred Local Tours, PD Sessions and Evening Events.
5. Revisit or adjust your conference preferences at any time, until registration closes May 6/22 (unless we sell out before then!).
6. Book your accommodations at our Host Hotel - NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION.
7. Book your travel plans - NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION.
Conference Registration Rates:
includes everything listed above, excludes accommodations and travel to Nova Scotia.
See additional details here.
|MEMBERSHIP TYPE||Early Bird
(Jan - April 22)
**UPDATE MARCH 21/22: SOLD OUT
(April 23-May 6)
|Industry Member (1 person)||$1,250.00||$1,437.00|
|Industry Members (2 people) sharing Media Marketplace Appointments||$2,000.00||$2,300.00|
*Rates are plus 15% HST
Book Your Accommodations at our Conference Host Hotel
The Rodd Grand Hotel Yarmouth, Nova Scotia is our host property and one of our new TMAC Members!
See all the details associated with our Room Block, rates and inclusions here 2022 Conference Host Hotel.
Getting to Yarmouth - getting here is part of your adventure, see details here.
Media Travel Grant details are available here.
Sponsorship Packages NOW AVAILABLE!
Sponsorship Chair, Jerry Grymek is now booking Sponsors, the 2022 TMAC Conference Sponsorship Kit is now available.
With sponsorship options offered at Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Awards and in-kind - there are dozens of ways for you to increase your presence and connection with delegates during the 2022 Conference!
SAVE THE 2023 DATES:
TMAC Conference is heading to Sudbury, Ontario, June 14 - 18, 2023
Look forward to seeing you at the Conference!